Tuesday, January 27, 2009

McKey is ANTM

Well, I watched the finale of America's Next Top Model, and I was NOT happy.

Analeigh -the last one of my favourites- did not make it to the final two because of her not-so-great CoverGirl commercial. She was completely blank and had forgotten her words.
Her CoverGirl shoot wasn't so successful either. The judges say that she has the body of a model, but her sweet, soft face is stuck on commercial, and doesn't have the face of a strong model.
I disagree man! She's sooo pretty and she does have what it takes to be a model! Stupid judges..

So it was Samantha and McKey that made it to the top two. They had to do a runway walk that was soo long, and had so many hills and stairs! It was really cool. Samantha's walk was really really good, except you could see worry on her face, which affected her walk.
McKey's walk wasn't very graceful in my opinion. I felt like she was dragging her feet, and she didn't look very happy.

But in the end, it was McKey that won >:( I really think Analeigh or even Sam should've won!
I was very sad. Hopefully Cycle 12 will be much much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment